Property investment strategies
Real estate is one of the biggest industries in the world and it shouldn’t be a surprise that even one of the recent US presidents (Donald Trump) has been actively involved in this industry. If you are reading this post, chances are you are not a president of a country but you want to invest in real estate. The most popular property investment strategies that you can use are:
1. Buy and hold: Buy an income-producing property and hold it for a long period of time.
2. Flipping: Identify properties that can be purchased at a discount and sold at a higher price in the future.
3. Renovating: Buy an old property, renovate it, and then sell it at a higher price for a profit.
4. Vacation Rental Property: Buy a property in an area where many tourists go, such as a beach or ski resort, and rent it out to tourists for short-term periods.
5. House Hacking: Convert a single-family home into multiple rentals, such as a duplex or triplex.
6. BRRRR Strategy (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat): This strategy involves buying a property, renovating it, renting it out, refinancing it at a lower rate, and repeating the process with a new property.
Comment Not Found