The most expensive property markets in the world
Real estate prices and the income from rent vary significantly across countries and cities. We analyzed the data on property prices in 2022 for more than 300 cities around the world and will share with you the highlights of our study.
1. The most expensive cities based on the market price and rental income per square meter in the middle of 2022 were Shenzhen and Guangzhou in China.
2. China has the highest number of cities in the top 30 most expensive cities in the world (6)
3. Taiwan ranks second with 4 out of the 30 priciest cities
4. Germany and India shared the third position with an equal number of cities with very high property prices
5. Around two-thirds of the highly overvalued property markets are located in Asia or Western Europe
Comment Not Found